Friday, May 7, 2010

Troll 2 Review Part Deux

Sorry for the delay I have been trying to wrap my mind around a way to best describe Creedence and words simply fail. So I think it best she introduce herself. This clip contains pretty much every element that makes this film both terribly , horribly bad and and yet so good. From the bad acting to the cheesy effects , goblins and ridiculous story line. You can look at the expression on the lovely Deborah Reed's face as she recites her lines that she knows she has been given "special" lines. That is why I love her she just goes with it unabashedly.



How can you not love her? It only gets better from here. Well not better good. No there are many more special scenes played out during the movie which I do no want to spoil but I'll give teasers. Can you say random act of Jazzercise? Dead Grandpa Seth and a Molotov Cocktail. Seduction by corn; I kid you not. And what weapon could possibly destroy the evil Goblins and poor Creedence? You will have to see it to believe it. All I can say is if you watch Troll 2 you will have one of two reactions. 1 you will absolutely hate it and most likely not watch the entire thing or 2 you will fall in love with it. One thing is certain either way you will never , never forget this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment